1. The trade of the store is operated and the goods are delivered throughout the USA, European Union, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia and Vietnam.
2. Delivery service (logistic services) are provided by Svencioniu Vaistazoles, JSC.
3. Goods shall be delivered through the delivery service of Lietuvos Paštas or via the DPD delivery service.
4. Charges and delivery terms applicable to the delivery service are specified in the Delivery Rules.
5. If the delivery of the goods is impossible due to the fault of the Buyer or due to circumstances of the Buyer, the goods are not re-delivered (except in cases where the Buyer pays for the re-delivery of the goods) and the money paid for the goods in advance is refunded after deduction of the delivery fee.
6. The Buyer agrees that in exceptional cases the delivery of the Goods may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances and circumstances beyond the control of the Seller and/or the delivery service of Lietuvos Paštas or DPD delivery service employees. In such a case, the Seller undertakes to contact the Buyer immediately and agree on the delivery of the goods.
7. In all cases, the Seller shall be exempt from liability for breach of the delivery terms if the goods are not delivered to the Buyer or delivered not in time due to the Buyer’s fault or due to circumstances of the Buyer.
8. During the delivery of the Goods, the Buyer must, together with the representative of the country’s Postal delivery service or the DPD delivery service, check the condition of the parcel package and the Goods delivered, without the Buyer having checked the parcel and the Goods condition and without record of the parcel packaging and the Goods damage/defect, the parcel is deemed to have been delivered intact, and the goods delivered are of high quality and proper.