1. Pu-erh tea (Pu-erh thea) – 30 %,
2. Senna leaf (Sennae folium) – 20 %,
3. Alfalfa herb (Medicaginis sativae herba) – 15 %,
4. Burdock root (Arctii radix) – 15 %,
5. Elderberry fruiti (Sambuci fructus) – 10 %,
6. Sweet fennel fruit (Foeniculi dulcis fructus) – 10%
Instructions for use: Add 200 ml of hot but not boiling water, on 1 teabags and cover.
Allow the tea to brew for 5-10 minutes to reveal its best qualities, then strain.
Consume one cup of tea 2 times daily.
Net weight: 60 g
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important.
Not to be consumed by people sensitive to the ingredients of the tea.
Keep in a dry well-ventilated room.