1. Red passion flower herb (Passiflora incarnata, herba) – 20 %
2. Melissa leaves (Melissa officinalis, folium) – 20 %
3. Oat herb (Avena sativa, herba) – 20 %
4. Peppermint leaves (Mentha piperita, folium) – 10 %
5. True lavender blossoms (Lavandula angustifolia, flos) – 10 %
6. Common hop fruit (Humulus lupulus, flos) – 10 %
7. Motherwort herb (Leonurus cardiaca, herba) – 10 %
Method of preparation and consumption: Add 200 ml of hot but not boiling water, on 1 teabags and cover.
Allow the tea to brew for 5-10 minutes to reveal its best qualities, then strain.
Consume one cup of tea 2 times daily.
Net weight: 60 g
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important.
Not to be consumed by people sensitive to the ingredients of the tea.
Keep in a dry well-ventilated room.