1. Synbiotics Immune care – Boosts the immune system, reduces allergies, and normalises microflora balance. It helps normalising immune (including allergic) reactions, ensures immune cell maturity and the ability to recognise pathogens. Immune care increases resistance to colds, protects against upper respiratory tract infections, and improves skin microflora reducing the chance of acne.
2. Bio-In Аctivico – Activico improves peristalsis and bowel movements, and also is great nourishment for probiotics. This new product is extremely rich in soluble and non-soluble fibres that helps manage weight loss, improves defecation (prevents constipation and haemorrhoids), and prevents intestine inflammation and irritable bowel syndrome. luble fibres that helps manage weight loss, improves defecation (prevents constipation and haemorrhoids), and prevents intestine inflammation and irritable bowel syndrome.
3. IMMUNE Herbal tea 2.0g*30 – Rosehip fruit and linden blossoms can help maintain a normal immune system function, reduce throat and pharynx irritation.
Rosehip fruit/ Melissa leaves/ Camomile blossoms/ Linden blossoms
– Maintains a normal immune system function
– Reduce throat and pharynx irritation
Immunisation Programme I – BOOSTING THE LOCAL (MUCOSAL) IMMUNITY
The most important characteristic of every living organism is the maintenance of its internal state (homeostasis). Adaptive systems of a human body help to maintain this. One of them is the immune system.
The cells of the immune system help the body to get rid of infected, old or diseased cells. Thus, weak immunity is not only a weakened ability to protect and adapt to harmful effects, but also a reduced ability of the body to regenerate.
At present, it is conditionally considered that human body has two immune systems: local (mucosal) and general (systemic).
Local or mucosal immunity covers of the following body structures: skin, nasal and oral cavities, digestive system (stomach, intestines) and mucous membranes of other organs. Of these, the most important structure is the intestines: many years ago, Norwegian immunologist Professor Per Brandtzaeg published a scientific article telling that about 80 percent of the body’s immunity lies in the intestines. The mucous membrane functions as a barrier to protect the body against the tremendous influx of microorganisms and harmful substances into the tissues. Intact mucous membranes are like a fortress, the walls of which provide reliable protection for the inhabitants of the fortress against various viral diseases (including influenza, coronavirus, etc.).
Strengthening weakened immunity
We need to adjust our lifestyle to eliminate all factors that weaken the immune system. In addition, it is necessary to fix the digestive system and heal the intestinal mucosa.
How we can help ourselves consuming certain products:
1. Restore the intestinal microflora to enable the prevailing of probiotics that provide the barrier function of the intestines. Take probiotics Bio-In Synbiotics immune care sachets – 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening for at least 1-2 months.
2. Take the fibre product to stimulate nutrition and reproduction of the good bacteria (to suppress the bad intestinal bacteria) as well as to eliminate constipation and immunity suppressing toxins accumulated in the intestine. Take 2 tablespoons of Bio-In Activico twice a day, preferably before or at the start of a meal with water. Take at least for 2-3 months.
3. Drink herbal tea to improve digestion and other functions of the digestive system. It shows antiviral, antimicrobial, immune-enhancing anti-inflammatory effects, i.e. reduces stress and strengthens the immunity. In addition, it provides the body with warm water, which is necessary to maintain proper moisture in the mucous membranes. Take 1-2 sachets of IMMUNE Herbal tea with 150 ml of boiling water and drink up to 4 times daily, preferably 10-15 minutes before eating. Take for at least 2 months.