- Synbiotics Immune care – may helps to increase resistance to colds, protects against upper respiratory tract infections.
Directions for use: 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening for at least 1-2 months.
- Bio-In Аctivico – this product is rich in soluble and non-soluble fibres that helps manage weight loss, improve defecation, and prevents intestine inflammation.
Directions for use: 2 tablespoons twice a day, preferably before or at the start of a meal with water. Take at least for 2-3 months.
- IMMUNE Herbal tea 2.0g*30 – Rosehip fruit and linden blossoms can help maintain a normal immune system function, reduce throat and pharynx irritation.
Rosehip fruit/ Melissa leaves/ Camomile blossoms/ Linden blossoms
– Maintains a normal immune system function
– Reduce throat and pharynx irritation
Directions for use: 1-2 sachets of tea with 150 ml of boiling water and drink up to 4 times daily, preferably 10-15 minutes before eating. Take for at least 2 months.
Immunisation Programme I – BOOSTING THE LOCAL (MUCOSAL) IMMUNITY
The most important characteristic of every living organism is the maintenance of its internal state (homeostasis). Adaptive systems of a human body help to maintain this. One of them is the immune system.
The cells of the immune system help the body to get rid of infected, old or diseased cells. Thus, weak immunity is not only a weakened ability to protect and adapt to harmful effects, but also a reduced ability of the body to regenerate.
At present, it is conditionally considered that human body has two immune systems: local (mucosal) and general (systemic).
Local or mucosal immunity covers of the following body structures: skin, nasal and oral cavities, digestive system (stomach, intestines) and mucous membranes of other organs. Of these, the most important structure is the intestines: many years ago, Norwegian immunologist Professor Per Brandtzaeg published a scientific article telling that about 80 percent of the body’s immunity lies in the intestines. The mucous membrane functions as a barrier to protect the body against the tremendous influx of microorganisms and harmful substances into the tissues. Intact mucous membranes are like a fortress, the walls of which provide reliable protection for the inhabitants of the fortress against various viral diseases.
Strengthening weakened immunity
We need to adjust our lifestyle to eliminate all factors that weaken the immune system. In addition, it is necessary to fix the digestive system and heal the intestinal mucosa.
How we can help ourselves consuming certain products:
- Restore the intestinal microflora to enable the prevailing of probiotics that provide the barrier function of the intestines.
- Take the fibre product to stimulate nutrition and reproduction of the good bacteria (to suppress the bad intestinal bacteria) as well as to eliminate constipation and immunity suppressing toxins accumulated in the intestine.
- Drink herbal tea to improve digestion and other functions of the digestive system. It shows antiviral, antimicrobial, immune-enhancing anti-inflammatory effects, i.e. reduces stress and strengthens the immunity. In addition, it provides the body with warm water, which is necessary to maintain proper moisture in the mucous membranes.