1. Taraxacum root (Taraxacum officinale, radix) – 20 %
2. Blackcurrant leaves (Ribes nigrum, folium) – 20 %
3. Burdock root (Arctium spp., radix) – 15 %
4. Viola tricolor grass (Viola tricolor, herba) – 15 %
5. Strawberry leaves (Fragaria spp., folium) – 15 %
6. Common horsetail grass (Equisetum arvense, herba) – 10 %
7. Birch leaves (Betula spp., folium) – 5 %
Instructions for use: Add 200 ml of hot but not boiling water, on 1 teabags and cover.
Allow the tea to brew for 5-10 minutes to reveal its best qualities, then strain.
Consume one cup of tea 2 times daily.
Net weight: 60 g
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important.
Not to be consumed by people sensitive to the ingredients of the tea.
Keep in a dry well-ventilated room.